IAF Jobs: Recruitment Notification for Airmen Group X and Y for Batch 01/2022 OUT – 12th Pass or Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Diploma Holders Eligible
Indian Air Force (IAF), the air branch of Indian Armed forces is one of the leading air forces in the world with total size of approx 1.40 lakh active personnels and 1.40 lakh reserve personnels. IAF Conducts Group X and Group Y Recruitment exam every year to recruit Airmen for its Technical (Group X) and Non Technical (Group Y) Branches. Official Notification for IAF Group X and Group Y Recruitment Exam for Batch No. 01/2022 has been released. Online applications for this batch will start from 22nd January 2021. 12th Pass candidates or Engineering Degree holders in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering or various other branches can apply online for this recruitment. Complete details for candidates reference are summarised below.
Name of Exam: IAF Airmen Group X and Y Recruitment 2021 Batch Number 01/2022.
Name of Organization: Indian Air Force (IAF).
Post Name: Airmen (Group X and Group Y).
Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed.
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise pay scale details are as under –
- Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade): Rs.33,100/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) + Other Allowances As Per Rules.
- Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]: Rs. 26,900/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) + Other Allowances As Per Rules.
Educational Qualification for IAF Airmen Group X / Y: Trade wise qualification details are given below –
- Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade): Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, as mentioned in the drop down menu of apply online section under candidate’s login on the CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. The candidate should have completed the course with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]: Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream / subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only: Passed 10+2 / Intermediate / equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. .
Experience (If Any): Freshers Are Eligible.
Age Limit: 21 Years as on date of enrolment. Candidate born between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
Selection Process: Through Online Exam, Physical & Medical Exam.
Application Fees: Rs. 250/-.
Starting Date of Online Application: 24.01.2021 (At 10:00 AM).
Last Date of Online Application: 07.02.2021 (At 17:00 PM).
View all Notifications