SJVN Jobs: Recruitment of Fresh Engineering Graduates, Diploma Holders & ITI Diploma Holders for 2021 – Check Full Details
SJVN Limited is a central public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. It is a Mini Ratna Category I PSU jointly owned by the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). The company has recently published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices and Technician (ITI) Apprentices for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified through this recruitment advertisement are 50. Candidates having Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Degree / Diploma or ITI Diploma in relevant discipline can apply online for these posts. Short details are provided below.
Name of Exam: SJVN Gradaute, Diploma and ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: SJVN Limited
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice and Technician (ITI) Apprentice
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 50. Out of these 50 vacancies, 10 vacancies are for Graduate Apprentices & 20 vacancies are for Diploma & ITI Apprentices each. Branch / Trade wise vacancy details are as under
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Domicile: Candidates who are domicile of Uttarakhand are only eligible.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise details of monthly stipend are as under –
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification: Post wise educational qualification details are as under –
- Graduate Apprentices: B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma Apprentices: Engineering Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Information Technology Discipline
- ITI Apprentices: ITI Diploma in Electrician / Office Secretary Ship / Stenography / Office Assistant / Office Management / Mechanic (Electronics / General / Mechanical) / Information Communication Technology / IT / Computer Assembly & Maintenance
Experience (If Any): Freshers can apply.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
Selection Process: There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted)
Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 15.04.2021
Closing date for submitting applications through website: 15/05/2021
View all Notifications