CRPF Jobs: Specialist Medical Officer, GDMO Job Recruitment 2021
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has recently published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer. Total vaccanies notified through this recruitment are 15. Candidate having MBBS / Post Graduate can apply for this post on or before 14th April. Walk-in Notification released on 30th March 2021 for eligible candidates having MBBS/ Post Graduate. Further details such as eligibility, selection process, application process and more details are given below
Name of Exam: CRPF Specialist Medical Officer, GDMO Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Post Name: Specialist Medical Officer, GDMO
Job Location: Maharashtra
Total Vacany: Total vacany notified by CRPF are 15.
Eligibilty: Post wise educational qualifications are as under
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 70 years as on date of interview.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 75000 - 85000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Walk-in Procedure of CRPF Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CRPF.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Candidates with their Application form on plain paper.
- Eligible candidates may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Education qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 14th April 2021 at 9:00 AM.
Venue: Composite Hospital, CRPF, Hingna Road, Nagpur.
View all Notifications