WII Jobs: Senior Project Associate/Project Associate Recruitment 2021 | Apply Now
Wildlife Institute of India has recently published online application for the post of Senior Project Associate/Project Associate. Total Vacany notified through this recruitment are 03. Candidates having M.Sc/PG/Ph.D in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the performance in the interview . Interested candidates can apply online on or before 12 April 2021. Further details such as eligibility, selection process and more details are given below
Name of Exam: WII Recruitment 2021 for Senior Project Associate/Project Associate
Name of Organization: Wildlife Institute of India
Post Name: Senior Project Associate/Project Associate
Job Location: Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Total Vacany: Total vacany notified by WII are 03. Post wise vacany are as under
- Senior Project Associate – 01 Post
- Project Associate – 02 Posts
Eligibility: Post wise educational qualifications are as under
Senior Project Associate:
- Post Graduate Degree in Wildlife Science /Ecology/Forestry/ Environment Science/ Biodiversity Conservation and at least four years of field research experience OR Ph.D in the above subjects
- M.Sc in Wildlife Science /Zoology/ Forestry/ Environmental Science/ Biodiversity Conservation. Six months field research experience (proof to be submitted along with application)
- Senior Project Associate – Not exceeding 40 years
- Project Associate – Not exceeding 30 years
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42,000/-
- Project Associate – Rs.31,000/-
- The selection of the candidates will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee. All original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
- The decision of the Institute’s Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience, acceptance or
rejection of application will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual.
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified (through email and website notification) for online personal interview by 16th April 2021. The online interview will be held on 20 April 2021 from 1000 hrs onwards.
Last Date to Apply: 12th April 2021
View all Notifications