Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 for Group “C” Non-Teaching posts | 18 vacanies - Apply Now
Mizoram University has recently published a job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Group “C” Non-teaching posts. Total vacany notified througth this recruitment are 18. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/ITI/12th/10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Name of Exam: Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 for Group “C” Non-Teaching posts
Name of Organization: Mizoram University
Post Name: Group “C” Non-Teaching posts
Job Location: Mizoram
Total Vacany: Total vacany notified by Mizoram University are as under
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 03 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant – 02 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 08 Posts
- Bus Conductor – 01 Post
Eligibility: Post wise educational qualifications are as under
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or other relevant field from a recognized Institute/University; OR Diploma in relevant field of Engineering/Technology from recognized Polytechnic/Institute; OR ITI trade certificate possessing Class 10th standard with 5 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Class 12th standard from a recognized Board/ University. Stenography in English with speed of 80 wpm. Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Science; OR Bachelor’s degree with Diploma/Certificate in Library
Lower Division Clerk:
- Class 12th standard from a recognized Board / University. Typing speed of 30 wpm in English on Computer. Any Certificate with Word Processing, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Class 10th standard from a recognized School/Board; OR ITI pass where technical qualifications are considered necessary. Certificate course in computer application with at least 3 months duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Class 10th standard (with Science as one of the subjects) from a recognized School/Board; OR ITI Trade Certificate in the relevant area. Certificate course in computer application with at least 3 months duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
Age Limit: Between 18 and 27 years
- General / OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST: Rs.100/-
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for examination/personal interview.
- In the event of number of applications being large with respect to the number of vacant posts, the University may resort to short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for examination/personal interview to a reasonable limit by following methods which shall be devised by the University including holding a screening test.
Last Date to Apply: 30th April 2021
View all Notifications